Loving acts performed in the power of the Holy Spirit to meet the temporal and spiritual needs of those around us – and leaving the results to God.
Parkside Youth Ministries exists to create an environment where students know they are valued, loved and cared for and where they are presented the gospel!
If you feel led to get involved in the life of our students, here are some needs of the ministry:
- Youth Leader to assist on Wednesday nights
- Youth Leader to assist on Sunday mornings
Please contact Pastor Sam if any of these areas interest you!
Nazarene Missions International (NMI)
We need persons with passions about world evangelism and NMI missionaries. Roles include:
- LINKS (Loving Interested Nazarenes Knowing and Serving) Coordinator. This person communicates with our assigned LINKS missionary and coordinates letters and cards, gifts, and communication back to the church from missionaries both assigned to us and those with whom we have relationships.
- Missions Emphasis presentations in life groups. These persons make presentations to the life groups about our missions areas, missionaries, and other interests.
- Missionary Speaker Coordinator. This person communicates with the District NMI Council regarding missionaries who are planned to be available in our area for potential missions sharing and deputation and reports back to the church for consideration.
- Missions Giving Monitor, Teen Missions Representative. This person assists Missions Pastor (Dan Elliott) with information about missionary giving at Parkside and that given on behalf of Parkside directly to NMI, Compassionate Ministry, and Child Sponsorship.
- Compassionate Ministry Coordinator. This person helps the team to plan compassionate ministry outreach locally, as well as for participation in world-wide compassionate ministry efforts shared with us by Nazarene Compassionate Ministries (NCM).
Senior Adult Ministries:
Need two men and one woman to join the Sr. Adult Ministry Leadership team. This team plans the Prime Time Fellowship times and other Senior Adult ministry activities. It involves a monthly team meeting on the second Monday of each month. Team members also volunteer in one or more of the activities for: luncheon setup, luncheon serving, luncheon clean up, outreach calling to the sick, and other outreach activities.
Contact the Church Office (530-823-9911) to see how you can Serve God by Serving Others.
“12 For the ministry of this service is not only fully supplying the needs of the saints, but is also overflowing through many thanksgivings to God. 13 Because of the proof given by this ministry, they will glorify God for your obedience to your confession of the gospel of Christ and for the liberality of your contribution to them and to all,”