Parkside Senior Adult Ministry involves older adults in ministering to others, making disciples and growing believers.
Senior Adult Ministries
From Our Pastor
Dr. Dan Elliott
Dear Senior Saint
Generations of senior adults have a history of mobilizing to get a job done. Some people think there is a magical age at which one retires from Christian service. Why would they stop just because they are older and retired? Christ has much for us still.
Parkside Senior Adult Ministry involves adults 55 + years in ministering to others, making disciples, and growing believers. Our purpose is to develop as disciples of Jesus Christ while connecting senior adults with the ministry of Christ’s love.
Our mission is to:
- Deepen our relationship with Jesus Christ
- Reach out and disciple the lost
- Mentor younger believers in Christ
- To share love through fellowship activity.
The senior adults of Parkside Church are committed to ministering to those around them. Prime Time Fellowship and Outreach Luncheon Every month there is opportunity for senior adults to bring friends and share fellowship and Christian Love with each other. This provides an excellent opportunity for seniors to reach out to others who need to know the love of God through Jesus Christ.
Prime Time Fellowship and Outreach Luncheon
Every month there is opportunity for senior adults to bring friends and share fellowship and Christian Love with each other. This provides an excellent opportunity for seniors to reach out to others who need to know the love of God through Jesus Christ.
Parkside senior adults meet on the third Thursday of each month for the Prime Time Fellowship Outreach. Come for fun, fellowship, and mutual encouragement as fellow disciples of Christ. Often, they meet in the church fellowship hall, however, sometimes they go out for lunch and a movie.
You can keep up to date about our activities on the Parkside website: ParksideAuburn.Com.
Your servant in the Lord’s Love
Rev. Daniel C. Elliott, Ed.D.
Cell: (818) 321-5014
Parkside Sr Adults
The Strum Shop in Roseville
Bluegrass Gospel Concert
Parkside Church Ministry Team
- Lead Pastor: Rev. Tony Jones, 503-434-0639
- Executive Pastor: Rev. Michele Dickerson, 619-885-0531
- Pastor for Senior Adults and Missions: Rev. Daniel C. Elliott, Ed.D. 818-321-5014
- Pastor for Marketing and Development: Dr. Brad Reiches
Senior Adult Leadership Team:
- Joyce Emerson
- Connie Villella
- Dolores Trussel
- Gisela Loyd
- Pastor Dan Elliott – Cell (818) 321-5014
- Joyce Emerson – Home (530) 559-2595
- Committee Members: Connie Villella, Delores Trussell
- Parkside Office Manager: Rachel Oretta (530) 823-9911
Prayerfully consider: “How Can I Get Involved?”
If you wish to learn more about Sr. Adult Ministry or learn how you might get involved on the leadership team or a serving team, please contact Pastor, Dan Elliott or Coordinator, Joyce Emerson.