Helping parents and children grow in their relationship with God and each other. We're excited to meet you and your kids! Please make sure to introduce yourself!
Children’s Ministry on COVID-19 Mode (Effective July 1st)
• Mask are optional but will be available.
• Kids will use hand sanitizer upon entering classroom & exiting classrooms.
• Teachers will wear smocks/aprons for extra coverage.
• If you child has any symptoms of illness, please stay home!
• Wednesday Night program will be in 4&5’s classroom so that the children have direct bathroom accessibility to use the restroom & wash hands.
• Parents need to drop children off at the door but please do NOT enter the classroom.
• Reminder please bring diaper bags with supplies needed to care for your children.
• Our Friday night R2R is opening this Friday, July 3rd, but are not opening up R2R kids at this time. Praying it will be soon!
Please continue to be in prayer for our Children’s Ministry as the leaders continue to pray,
plan, organize, and serve in new ways to reach your kiddos in this new “normal” time as we enter into Phase 1 for Children’s ministry.
We will keep you posted as we venture to open R2R Kids on Friday nights & Sunday kids worship service, Littles, and Life groups.
Continue to be in prayer for the next Parkside Kids Children’s Director as we continue to seek what God has in store for Parkside Kids.