Our Sunday Services
- EXCELLENCE – Pursuing Our Best
- ACCEPTANCE – Unconditionally Loving Others
- FUN – Enjoying Life Together
- BIBLE – Applying God’s Absolute Truth to Our Lives
- LEADERSHIP – Influencing & Equipping Others Towards Christlikeness
- EVANGELISM – Sharing the Gift of Salvation
What We Believe
- We believe in one God -the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness” and necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent (hardened) are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration,
through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire
sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgement will take place.
At Parkside Church, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a our Church. Your whole family is invited.
At the weekend service, you can expect:
Each service to last about one hour and a half. Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on Scripture. A teaching from our lead or other pastor. Energetic worship music. Fun teachings for your children and youth.
Our Life Groups engage with people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, students and kids!
God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world.
Serve at Parkside Church or connect with one of our Life Group partners to get started. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Life Group, you can find tools for growth here.
A place just for kids:
Each weekend through our Children’s Director, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
A place for youth:
Our youth pastor facilitates worship services in the youth room for teens, engaging our youth in worship and study of scripture.
A night just for the family:
Wednesday FX is an opportunity for the family to enjoy fun and fellowship and an occasional outing to the park for food and fun.
Our Recovery program meets on Friday evenings to give hope and support for our recovery community.
Our Senior Ministry offers seniors an opportunity to gather for food, fun and fellowship.
Plug Into the Power of Prayer
8:15 AM – Prayer Room
9:00am-10:00am – Prayer Room
Reserve Large Events in the Family Life Center
Reserve medium size events in the Fellowship Hall
Reserve small events in the Children’s Education Wing
Reserve studies or classes in the many classrooms on campus.
Please contact the Parkside Church Office Manager at (916) 903-6103 if you have questions about reserving our campus facilities for your activity (wedding, concert, convention, study, etc.,). We will be happy to provide reservation date availability, pricing and payment arrangement information.