- EXCELLENCE – Pursuing Our Best
- ACCEPTANCE – Unconditionally Loving Others
- FUN – Enjoying Life Together
- BIBLE – Applying God’s Absolute Truth to Our Lives
- LEADERSHIP – Influencing & Equipping Others Towards Christlikeness
- EVANGELISM – Sharing the Gift of Salvation
These are the beliefs Christians hold to be true:
- We believe in one God -the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness” and necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent (hardened) are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration,
through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire
sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgement will take place.
Town Hall Meetings
Parkside Church is moving forward with plans to expand the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are called to be the light by being a daily Christ follower. We are looking to write a history that will honor and impact our region for the Glory of God. Check out the whole story.
Plug Into the
Power of Prayer
SUNDAY PRE-SERVICE PRAYER – 8:15 AM – Prayer Room
FRIDAY – 9:00am-10:00am – Prayer Room
Please contact our church offices at (916) 903-6103 if you have questions about reserving our campus facilities for your activity (wedding, concert, convention, study, etc.,). We will be happy to provide reservation date availability, pricing and payment arrangement information.
Reserve Large Events in the Family Life Center
Reserve medium size events in the Fellowship Hall
Reserve small events in the Children’s Education Wing
Reserve studies or classes in the many classrooms on campus.
Our Latest Gallery Post
Kids Pancake Breakfast
Our Activities Blog Posting
What's Happening at Parkside
Take a lunch break that will energize you for the rest of the day. Join local personal trainer (and Parkside’s own) Bryan Twardus Mondays... read more →
Parenting Made Fun With Connie Kellaher – Independent Facilitator Sunday July 7th @10:30am Sunday July 14th @10:30am Sunday July 21st @10:30am Parkside Church –... read more →
Ever wonder what the vision is at Parkside? Do you have questions about changes at Parkside? We’ve got answers at these open-forum gatherings to... read more →
2020 Work and Witness, Parkside Church and other Sacramento District Churches Dangriga, Belize February 14th – March 6th INFORMATION PACKAGE In 2020, team members... read more →