- EXCELLENCE – Pursuing Our Best
- ACCEPTANCE – Unconditionally Loving Others
- FUN – Enjoying Life Together
- BIBLE – Applying God’s Absolute Truth to Our Lives
- LEADERSHIP – Influencing & Equipping Others Towards Christlikeness
- EVANGELISM – Sharing the Gift of Salvation
These are the beliefs Christians hold to be true:
- We believe in one God -the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness” and necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent (hardened) are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration,
through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire
sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgement will take place.
To reserve facilities at Parkside Church, please use this link and submit your reservation request. Contact Cheryl Krauss at (530) 823-9911 if you have questions about reservation date availability, pricing and payment arrangements.
Reserve Large Events in the Family Life Center
Reserve medium size events in the Fellowship Hall
Reserve small events in the Children’s Education Wing
Reserve studies or classes in the many classrooms on campus.
Plug into our church family and join the many activities and events at Parkside.
8:00am in the Fellowship Hall –
Fellowship with other men while enjoying a great breakfast and hearing a wonderful message from a special speaker.
Muffins with Moms
Please join us on Mother’s Day
May 12th, 2019 at the 9:00am
Service for an inspiring message & receive a handmade craft from our kids. Hope to see you there!