at Parkside Church
Parkside Church Offices will be closed in observance of Thanksgiving this year. November 25th & 26th.
THANKSGIVING the act of giving thanks; grateful acknowledgment of benefits or favors, especially to God. a public celebration in acknowledgment of divine favor or kindness. a day set apart for giving thanks to God.
A Christ Centered Recovery Program for Life Issues and Addictions. It’s just not for Drug or Alcohol addiction. There are other addictions like Gambling, Food, Sex and other things that aren’t talked about. What a great way to start joining a group with those that understand what you are going through. We would LOVE to […]
WELCOME to Parkside Church COVID Reminders for ALL Campus Ministries Placer County is back in the Purple zone! Parkside Church ministry activities including all Life Groups are postponed for the next two weeks or until further notice! Road to Recovery (R2R) on Friday evenings and the Wednesday 12-Step Group are considered “Essential Activities” and will […]
Advent Calendar Dates for 2020 November 29 – First Sunday of AdventDecember 6 - Second Sunday of AdventDecember 13 – Third Sunday of AdventDecember 20 – Fourth Sunday of Advent
Due to COVID restrictions in Placer County, the November 28th Men’s Ministry Breakfast has been cancelled. The next Men’s Ministry Breakfast is scheduled for Saturday, December 26th @ 8:00am. Hopefully, restrictions will be lifted by that date.
What We Believe
- We believe in one God -the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness” and necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent (hardened) are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgement will take place.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Our Core Values
PARKSIDE CHURCH MINISTRIES