Welcome to our INDOOR services. Please keep in mind to maintain an appropriate distance from others and to wear a face mask when appropriate. We are appreciative to Placer County for opening up the county for indoor worship services and we pray that this decision will not be reversed in the future.
Our first service R2R, is on Fridays at 6:45pm in the Family Life Center. Join us Sunday for our 2nd & 3rd services beginning with the English Service at 10:00am and the Spanish Service at 11:15am. Our Sunday English Service will be streamed LIVE on Social Media.
COVID Reminders for ALL
- Face mask & hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Facility set-ups will be different to provide easier social distancing seating.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, or you or a member of your household are waiting on a COVID test result, or if any is showing symptoms of illness, please stay home and watch our streamed services.
OUR CORE VALUES
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in one God -the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness” and necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent (hardened) are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire
sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgement will take place.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration,
through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Plug Into the
Power of Prayer
Sunday Pre-Service Prayer
9:00am in the Prayer Room
*** Join us on November 28th @ 9:00am as we pray over our Church ***
PARKSIDE CHURCH MINISTRIES
at Parkside Church
Clergy Appreciation Day on the second Sunday in October reminds us to recognize the work of ministers, pastors, and priests in the United States. This national day also falls in National Clergy Month, which is observed each October. Many congregations take up a special offering on this day to bless their pastors. Others use the […]
Welcome to our INDOOR services. Please keep in mind to maintain an appropriate distance from others and to wear a face mask when appropriate. We are appreciative to Placer County for opening up the county for indoor worship services and we pray that this decision will not be reversed in the future. Our first service, […]
ALL ARE WELCOME! This Sunday for a Town Hall Meeting in the Family Life Center at 6:00pm. There will be a special section for those who feel they are health compromised so that ALL may attend.
We have new County Guidelines!! We can meet inside the building! There will be no Childrens Ministry. You will all meet in the rooms you met in before COVID except for the 12-Step group. The 12-step group will meet in the kids quad!! � Jesus Squad5:30pm Rm. 312 FX 6:30 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. Women’s […]
A Christ Centered Recovery Program for Life Issues and Addictions. It’s just not for Drug or Alcohol addiction. There are other addictions like Gambling, Food, Sex and other things that aren’t talked about. What a great way to start joining a group with those that understand what you are going through. We would LOVE to […]
This Sunday, November 1, 2020, at 2 a.m. Daylight Saving Time will end – so remember to turn your clocks back one hour before you go to bed on Saturday night. With the time change, sunrise and sunset will be one hour earlier on Nov. 1 than the day before, giving us more light in […]
November 1st English Service 10:00 am Sunday, November 1st at 10:00am “For I pass on to you what I received from the Lord himself. On the night when he was betrayed, the Lord Jesus took some bread and gave thanks to God for it. Then he broke it in pieces and said, ‘This is my […]
Parkside Church Offices will be closed in observance of Thanksgiving this year. November 25th & 26th.
Come and join us as we conduct a Prayer Walk through our Church Facility. This will happen Sunday, November 28th at 9:00am. See you there!
Advent Calendar Dates for 2020 November 29 – First Sunday of AdventDecember 6 - Second Sunday of AdventDecember 13 – Third Sunday of AdventDecember 20 – Fourth Sunday of Advent