Parkside Church connects people of all ages with God and each other through authentic relationships, and helps reach the community to bring hope to the hurting in a place where people feel loved.
Parkside Church impacts the Foothills and influences the nations towards Jesus; fosters a culture of faith, hope, and love; and develops leaders and empowers people to become all that God had purposed for their lives.
Our Life Groups:
Our Life Groups engage with people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, students and kids! God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world.
Serve at Parkside Church or connect with one of our Life Group partners to get started. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Life Group, you can find tools for growth here.
Newborns – 5th Grade:
Each weekend through our Children’s Director, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
A place for youth:
Our youth pastor facilitates worship services in the youth room for teens, engaging our youth in worship and study of scripture.
A night just for the family:
Wednesday FX is an opportunity for the family to enjoy fun and fellowship and an occasional outing to the park for food and fun. Our Recovery program meets on Friday evenings to give hope and support for our recovery community.
A place for our seniors:
Our Senior Ministry offers seniors an opportunity to gather for food, fun and fellowship.
Our Sunday Services
10:00 am – 11:15 am
Spanish Life Groups
Middle Ground Life Group
11:15 am – 12:30 pm
English Life Groups
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Youth Worship Service
OUR CORE VALUES
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in one God -the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness” and necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent (hardened) are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration,
through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire
sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgement will take place.
PARKSIDE CHURCH MINISTRIES
Plug Into the Power of Prayer
MONDAY – FRIDAY
6:00 am – 7:00 am – Prayer Room
SUNDAY PRE-SERVICE PRAYER
8:30 am – 9:15 am – Prayer Room
$16.00: Standard Ticket Price
$18.00: At Door Price
3885 Richardson Drive
Auburn, CA 95602
**All tickets sales are final. No refunds or exchanges**
Christian Youth Theater
comes to Parkside Church
With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan Annie charms everyone’s hearts despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930s New York City. She is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of a New York City Orphanage, run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With the help of the other girls in the Orphanage, Annie escapes to the wondrous world of NYC.
In adventure after fun-filled adventure, Annie foils Miss Hannigan’s evil machinations … and even befriends President Franklin Delano Roosevelt! She finds a new home and family in billionaire, Oliver Warbucks, his personal secretary, Grace Farrell, and a lovable mutt named Sandy.
Dates / Times:
Tickets Sales began November 30th. Get yours today!
Show Dates / Times:
- Friday, Jan 24th @ 10:00am
- Friday, Jan 24th @ 7:00pm
- Saturday, Jan 25th @ 3:00pm
- Friday, Jan 31st @ 10:00am
- Friday, Jan 31st @ 7:00pm
- Saturday, Feb 1st @ 3:00pm
Please contact the Parkside Church’s Facilities Manager at (916) 903-6103 if you have questions about reserving our campus facilities for your activity (wedding, concert, convention, study, etc.,). We will be happy to provide reservation date availability, pricing and payment arrangement information.
Reserve Large Events in the Family Life Center
Reserve medium size events in the Fellowship Hall
Reserve small events in the Children’s Education Wing
Reserve studies or classes in the many classrooms on campus.